Employees State Insurance Corporation (esic) : Alwar, Rajasthan Patna, Bihar
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Average Annual Turnover of the Bidder: 38 Lakh (s)
- OEM Average Turnover (Last 3 Years): 307 Lakh (s)
- Years of Past Experience required: 3 Year (s)
- Past Performance: 50 %
- Minimum 50% Local content required for MII compliance
- Technical Specifications:
- Brand Type: Registered Brand
- Standards: Conformity to Standards- CE (with 4 digit notified number), Electrical safety standards – CE
- Performance Parameters: Purpose : The laboratory Refrigerators are specifically designed and are suitable for research laboratories, Medicine storage, blood banks applications and across other laboratories working with critical elements, Capacity of the refrigerator in liters: 580-610, Temperature range in ᵒC : 1ᵒC to 8ᵒC throughout the chamber, Type of Door- Single door, Material of Construction of body – Galvanized steel, Refrigerator Energy star rating – 4, Number of shelves- 5, Warranty of the refrigerator in years- 5, Controller based audiovisual alarm- Yes, Warranty of Compressor in years- 5
- Additional Specification:
- Demonstration: Demonstration of the quoted model is a must at the stage of technical evaluation
- Design and make: Should incorporate bacteria resistant, powder coated interior, exterior and door handle.
- Up gradation and Charting: Must have four inch, 7-day, ink-less, pressure-sensitive circular chart recorder. Should have provision of up gradation with possible connection to computer.
- Robust alarm system: Should have audible and visual high and low temperature alarms as a standard feature. Should have LCD Temperature Graphs that should display 24 continuous hours of data and event logging of door openings and alarm conditions.
- Interiors: Must have solid bottom and liquid tight stainless steel drawers for containment of spills. Must have an automatic condense evaporator as a standard feature. Must have an internal evaporator fan that shuts off when the door is opened.
- Delivery Days: 1. Alwar, Rajasthan: Quantity:4, Delivery Days-60, 2. Patna, Bihar: Quantity:4, Delivery Days-60
- The bidder should not be under liquidation, court receivership or similar proceedings should not be bankrupt. Bidder to upload undertaking to this effect with bid.
- BIDDER/OEM must have Dedicated/toll Free Telephone No. for Service Support.
Bidder/OEM must provide Escalation Matrix of Telephone Numbers for Service Support.
Document Required :
- Experience Criteria, Past Performance, Bidder Turnover, Certificate (Requested in ATC),OEM Authorization Certificate, OEM Annual Turnover, Additional Doc 1 (Requested in ATC),Additional Doc 2 (Requested in ATC),Additional Doc 3 (Requested in ATC),Additional Doc 4 (Requested in ATC) *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer
- Bidders are advised to check applicable GST on their own before quoting. Buyer will not take any responsibility in this regards. GST reimbursement will be as per actuals or as per applicable rates (whichever is lower), subject to the maximum of quoted GST %.
- Installation, Commissioning, Testing, Configuration, Training (if any – whichever is applicable as per scope of supply) is to be carried out by OEM / OEM Certified resource or OEM authorised Reseller.
- The bidder or the OEM of the offered products must have ISO 9001 certification.
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any.
- Net Worth of the OEM should be positive as per the last audited financial statement.
- In case of imported products, OEM or Authorized Seller of OEM should have a registered office in India to provide after sales service support in India. The certificate to this effect should be submitted.
- While generating invoice in GeM portal, the seller must upload scanned copy of GST invoice and the screenshot of GST portal confirming payment of GST.
- Successful bidder will have to ensure that adequate number of dedicated technical service personals / engineers are designated / deployed for attending to the Service Request in a time bound manner and for ensuring Timely Servicing / rectification of defects during warranty period, as per Service level agreement indicated in the relevant clause of the bid.
- Successful Bidder can submit the Performance Security in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft also (besides PBG which is allowed as per GeM GTC). DD should be made in favour of ESIC FUND ACCOUNT NUMBER 1 payable at CONSIGNEE SITE. After award of contract, Successful Bidder can upload scanned copy of the DD in place of PBG and has to ensure delivery of hard copy to the original DD to the Buyer within 15 days of award of contract.
Bidders can also submit the EMD with Account Payee Demand Draft in favour of ESIC FUND ACCOUNT NUMBER 1 payable at FARIDABAD. Bidder has to upload scanned copy / proof of the DD along with bid and has to ensure delivery of hardcopy to the Buyer within 5 days of Bid End date / Bid Opening date.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200