National Disaster Response Force : Patna, Bihar
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bidder Turnover (Last 3 Years) : 4 Lakh (s)
- OEM Average Turnover (Last 3 Years) : 36 Lakh (s)
- Experience Criteria : 3 Year (s)
- Past Performance : 50 %
- Minimum 50% Local content required for MII compliance
- Technical Specifications :
- Brand Type : Registered Brand
- SPECIFICATION : Governing Specification – Conforming to QR/specification as approved by MHA vide their letter No.U.II.-98 (Spec.) /2012-13-Prov(Ruck Sack)-MHA-Prov-I-1785 Dt 03-11-2016
- TEST REPORT: Availability of Test Report from NABL/ ILAC accredited or Central Government Lab to prove conformity of products to the specification. – Yes, Test reports to be furnished to buyer on demand – Yes
- ADVANCE SAMPLE : Agree to provide Advance Sample(s) for buyer’s approval before commencement of supply – Yes
- Colour : Orange
Delivery Days : 90
Document Required :
- Experience Criteria, Past Performance, Bidder Turnover, Certificate (Requested in ATC),OEM Authorization Certificate ,OEM Annual Turnover *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer
- Bidders are advised to check applicable GST on their own before quoting. Buyer will not take any responsibility in this regards. GST reimbursement will be as per actuals or as per applicable rates (whichever is lower), subject to the maximum of quoted GST %.
- Data Sheet of the product(s) offered in the bid, are to be uploaded along with the bid documents. Buyers can match and verify the Data Sheet with the product specifications offered. In case of any unexplained mismatch of technical parameters, the bid is liable for rejection.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity to be ordered up to 25 percent of bid quantity at the time of placement of contract. The purchaser also reserves the right to increase the ordered quantity by up to 25% of the contracted quantity during the currency of the contract at the contracted rates. Bidders are bound to accept the orders accordingly.
- While generating invoice in GeM portal, the seller must upload scanned copy of GST invoice and the screenshot of GST portal confirming payment of GST.
- Wherever Authorized Distributors are submitting the bid, Manufacturers Authorization Form (MAF)/Certificate with OEM details such as name, designation, address, e-mail Id and Phone No. required to be furnished along with the bid.
- Successful Bidder can submit the Performance Security in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft also (besides PBG which is allowed as per GeM GTC). DD should be made in favour of PAO, NDMA payable at NEW DELHI. After award of contract, Successful Bidder can upload scanned copy of the DD in place of PBG and has to ensure delivery of hard copy to the original DD to the Buyer within 15 days of award of contract.
- Scope of supply (Bid price to include all cost components) : Only supply of Goods
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any.
- For fulfilling the experience criteria any one of the following documents may be considered as valid proof for meeting the experience criteria:
a. Purchase Order copy along with Invoice(s) with self-certification by the bidder that supplies against the invoices have been executed.
b. Execution certificate by client with order value. c. Any other document in support of order execution like Third Party Inspection release note, etc.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200