Ministry Of Railways : Danapur, Bihar
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 0% Local content required for MII compliance
- Technical Specifications :
- GENERIC : Utility- Public (Mobile containers confirming IS: 12402), ISI Marked – No, Class confirming to IS:12402 (For Public Dustbins) – NA, Material – HDPE
- Bin Capacity (Volume) (Ltrs) : 100 Litres
- CONSTRUCTIONAL : Colour – green, Wheel Lock – Without, Wall : Non- Perforated, Lid – removable, Handle – Without, Wheel – Without, Towage Provision –no, Gripping Provision –NA, Plugged outlet for washing & draining – Without, UV Resistant – yes, Dust Bin stand – with, No. of Compartments in the Bin – Twin Bin
Delivery Days- 60
Document Required :
- Certificate (Requested in ATC) *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer
- Scope of supply (Bid price to include all cost components) : Only supply of Goods
- Wherever Authorized Distributors are submitting the bid, Manufacturers Authorization Form (MAF)/Certificate with OEM details such as name, designation, address, e-mail Id and Phone No. required to be furnished along with the bid.
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any
- Procurement under this bid is reserved for purchase from Class 1 local suppliers as defined in public procurement (Preference to Make in India), Order 2017 as amended from time to time and its subsequent Orders/Notifications issued by concerned Nodal Ministry for specific Goods/Products. The minimum local content to qualify as a class 1 local supplier is denoted in the bid document 50%.
All bidders must upload a certificate from the OEM regarding the percentage of the local content and the details of locations at which the local value addition is made along with their bid, failing which the bid is liable to be rejected. In case the bid value is more than Rs 10 Crore, the declaration relating to percentage of local content shall be certified by the statutory auditor or cost auditor, if the OEM is a company and by a practicing cost accountant or a chartered accountant for OEMs other than companies as per the Public Procurement (preference to Make-in -India) order 2017 dated 04.06.2020 . In case Buyer has selected Purchase preference to Micro and Small Enterprises clause in the bid, the same will get precedence over this clause.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200